Submit A Story
Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us, we really appreciate all the time and effort you have put into crafting a possible feature. Please note it takes us 3-5 days to review all submission. Once we review your submission we will be in touch with you. If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, please feel free to email us as we may not have received your submission.
If you have any question regarding submitting work to us, please read our guidelines below or email your question to us.
Thank you for choosing to submit your work to Coco Lane, we love looking over your beautiful work. We feature curated stories about artist/career shoots, diy's, lifestyle shoots, home tours, styled shoots, relationship shoots, recipes and travel inspiration.
Below you can find all the information you need for sending your submission:
- Images must be sized at 1092px wide at 72dpi
- No logos, watermarks or borders please
- All images should be single photos, no doubled-up or collage please.
- Please send images over via DropBox file. If you do not have DropBox we also accept PixieSet or WeTransfer.
- Ensure that images are named specifically for the submission.
- Please name your folder with your business name and description (not Coco Lane) and use the form above to submit the link to us.
- If you are not the photographer, please make sure that you have the permission from the photographer to use the photos.
- Please ensure that all vendors are aware of the submission.
Our preference is to feature exclusive work over previously published work. However, we know you want to shout as much as possible about your work, so we will feature already published work should it fit our aesthetics and be a source of inspiration for our readers. By sharing your work with Coco Lane you agree not to submit the same images to another online blog or website within 8 weeks of the feature (expect for sneak peeks on your website/blog).
Please do not send submissions to us if you’re currently waiting to hear back from another publication.
Header Photo: Taylor & Porter