Autumn is one of my favourite seasons, all the warm tones, mild days with fresh crisp air and the releasing of the old to make room for the new. It really is the year's last loveliest smile.
With that in mind, here is a list of things-to-do in Autumn so you can make the most of the season.
• Pull on your boots on and kicking up the leaves.
• Gather all your close friends together and enjoy lunch or dinner together.
• Venture out and explore seasonal fairs or markets.
• Find time to bake a fruit pie or crumble.
• Grab your best friend/s and go for a slow autumn walk in the woods.
• Cosy up in front of the fire with your partner/husband and watch a movie.
• Start a cold weather project.